FPSC New Jobs 2022 Federal Public Service Commission has currently announced the latest jobs consolidated advertisement no. 09/2021 in November 2021 for many available positions. If we talk about available vacancies which are described in advertisement, announced for the posts of Associate Professor or Vice Principal
2nd Engineer Naval Headquarters Ministry of Defence Assistant Professor Biology for Directorate Federal Government Educational Institutions. FPSC Federal Public Service Commission has announced these vacancies for permanent or Temporary basis.
According to the eligibility criteria candidates must having Maximum Masters and PHD qualifications from any recognized Institution or University of HEC Higher Education Commission.
Vacant FPSC New Jobs 2022 Jobs
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Director
- Assistant Director Food Department
- Accounts Officer
- Assistant Manager IT
- Civil Supply Officer
- Senior Teacher
- Second Engineer
- Associate Professor F.G Colleges
Apply Fee Details
- Rs 300 for BPS-16 & BPS-17
- Rs 750 for BPS-18
- RS-1200 for BPS-19
- RS-1500 for BPS-20 and BPS-21 Posts
FPSC New Jobs 2022 Details
|Employment Authority||Federal Public Service Commission|
|Posting Place||Anywhere in Pakistan|
|Age Limit||Maximum 25 to 40 years|
|Qualifications||Master M.Phil PHD|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||All Government Jobs|
FPSC New Jobs 2022 Advertisement Eligibilities
|Sr No||Jobs Names||Posts no.||Departments||Qualifications|
|01||Associate Professor||14||Federal Directorate of Education||PHD|
|02||Assistant Director||50||Federal Govt Organization||Master’s qualifications Degree|
|03||Assistant Director||04||Kashmir Affairs Ministry||MBA MPA or Equal Degree|
|04||Accounts Officer||01||Kashmir Affairs Ministry||MCOM or MSc Economics or Accounting|
|05||Assistant Manager IT||02||Federal Govt Organization||MSc Computer or Engineering|
|06||Civil Supply Officer||03||Kashmir Affairs Ministry||Bcom BBA|
|07||Senior Teacher||09||Ministry of Human Rights||MA or M.ed in Special Education|
|08||Second Engineer||01||Ministry of Defence||Electrical or Electronics Computer Engineering|
|09||Associate Professor||01||Ministry of Defence||PhD|
How To Apply For FPSC ?
- All applications must be submitted online through FPSC’s website www.fpsc.gov.pk.
- Candidates may edit on-line applications only once within the closing date in order to rectify any error/ omission
- Information claimed in on-line application form will be treated as final.
- Subsequent claims of experience, earlier not given in on-line form, are considered afterthought and an attempt to become eligible. Such subsequent claims shall not be accepted.
- Detailed General Instructions/ guidelines to apply online are available on the website.
- No hardcopy of online application is required from the applicants.
- Those applicants who do not have access to internet facility, are allowed to submit their applications on or before the closing date, addressed to Secretary FPSC on plain paper giving detailed particulars in the light of prescribed conditions for the post applied for, intimating difficulties in submission of online applications.
- Such applications will be accepted subject to approval of the Commission.