New Uppsala University scholarships 2022 Uppsala University will award several scholarships for fee-paying students applying for Master’s programmes commencing in the autumn of 2022. One of these scholarship programs is the Uppsala University Global Scholarships, formerly known as Uppsala IPK Scholarships.
Some scholarships are specifically designated for students who are applying to one of Uppsala University’s Master’s programmes, while others are open to both Master’s and Bachelor’s applicants. Some scholarships are open for all citizens of a country outside of the European Union (EU)/European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland, while others are only open to citizens of certain countries. New Uppsala University scholarships 2022
The scholarships available for application may vary from year to year. The list of citizenships that are eligible for the King Carl Gustaf Scholarship also varies from year to year. Before you submit your application(s), be sure to read the information about each scholarship thoroughly and that you understand the conditions. You may apply to more than one scholarship, as long as you fulfil the eligibility criteria. However, it is only possible to receive one scholarship from Uppsala University.
The Uppsala University in Sweden
Field(s) of study
Master Programmes commencing 29 August 2022.
Number of Scholarships:
Citizens of countries outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
Scholarships will cover the cost of tuition but not living expenses.
Eligibility New Uppsala University scholarships 2022
• You must be a citizen of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
• You must demonstrate academic talent and show interest in being in an educational environment.
• You can only be awarded an Uppsala University Global Scholarship for a Master’s programme at Uppsala University chosen as first priority (the programme which you have ranked the highest of the four programmes you can choose at University Admissions).
• You must have applied for the Master’s programme before the University Admissions deadline.
• You must meet the entry requirements for the Master’s programme you applied for. The application fee and your complete supporting documents must be received by University Admissions before the deadline.
New Uppsala University scholarships 2022 To be considered for Uppsala University Global scholarships, you must first apply for one of Uppsala University’s Master’s programmes through the website www.universityadmissions.se between 18 October 2021 – 17 January 2022. The programme at Uppsala University must be ranked as your first priority of choice.
You must then submit an online scholarship application form during the the application period 18 January – 1 February 2022.
New Uppsala University scholarships 2022 It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website https://www.uu.se/en/admissions/scholarships/